Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tuille and Tell

I haven’t been posting recently but I’ve been very busy shopping. I really need to reign it in before my big New York trip later this year or I’ll have nothing to spend there! And that would be too sad for words.

But when I popped in to the Trelise Cooper sale about a month ago, I just Could Not Resist this skirt. It’s longer on me, to the floor, and when I came out to look at it in the mirror, I heard an intake of breath and a teen girl near me whisper to her mother “It’s like a Sex and the City dress!”.

I teamed it with a navy Cooper blazer and a t-shirt but what I’m hankering after for this look is a elbow length batwing v-neck green silk jumper. Wonder if I’ll find one in the States??


1 comment:

  1. wOW!! But where will you wear it? (that's always my problem - too many dresses, nowhere to go haha)

    ReplyDelete