Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On Being Good

The Net-A-Porter UK sale just started and yet, I find myself being strangely good.

Flicking through US Vogue and Harpers, I fell in love with this Moschino Cheap and Chic tweed jacket. Girls in fields lolling about with the gorgeous yellow glow of the neck twist. I had it shipped from Saks and could not wait for it to arrive. But it was too large in the body and I wasn't going to pay AU$1000 for a jacket which wasn't perfect. That could go towards a Chanel jacket!

So it went back. But I have been stalking NAP ever since, waiting for it to go on sale. And last night, constantly pressing refresh every time I sat down at the computer, it did! But at around 300 pounds including shipping, that's $650, and the question is, do I love it that much? I know that I $500 love it. When I packed it up, I decided that was the price I was willing to pay for it.

So I am resisting. But it doesn't mean I don't sneak a peek at it every now and then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment